fear of (a) average mind

you are human, no thing you do is wrong

Template, style and script #

You may have noticed 3 new links on the right (template, cascading style sheet and javascript) I decided to make this template available if ya want it, I think it’s a nice and elegant style. I put the style and script info in a external file coz it’s easier for me to edit them then upload them to my site (FTP) than it is to do it the blogger way. I put them I a folder called “gear” in the same dir as me blog, if you want to change that make sure you edit the 2 lines in-between the <head> tags in the template file. If you want everything to be in just 1 file, i.e.: the template file, do this:
Remove these 2 lines from between the <head> tags

<link rel=stylesheet href="http://www.fuckcunttwat.com/fear/gear/style.css" type="text/css">

<script language="JavaScript"
SRC="http://www.fuckcunttwat.com/fear/gear/script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

And replace with these (in-between the <head> tags remember):

<style type="text/css">
Cut and paste the text from the “cascading style sheet” file here
</style>

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
Cut and paste the text from the script file here
</script>
Then just select all, log on to Blogger. Go to the template and select all and ctrl+v or right-click on the text and paste. Save changes and republish your blog and BOOM, there ya go stylee. (: