fear of (a) average mind

you are human, no thing you do is wrong

passing through #

I found i can go through stuff. Say a wall, if you can get 1 molecule of your nail under its reality you can peel it back and push your hand in. Cupping your hands you can draw them apart and wipe a hole, climb in and let it snap shut behind you and you’re inside. Walls, metal, trees, you can go through anything, even water. In water you don’t even get wet coz you’re not really in the water, only its reality.

i see youI’ve already robbed a bank. It was very hard as you can’t go through things that are next to each other. So when the outside brick wall of the bank came into contact with the metal of the safe i had to go through the whole “nail, peel, wipe” thing on the safe metal. This aint easy coz i couldn’t see a thing, my eyes were inside the wall see. Trying to slip ya nail under a reality 1 molecule thick aint easy with ya eyes shut. Also there is the breathing, or the lack of it. I had to go back out a few time to get air. I had to go out face first to see if it was clear, i didn’t get seen. I couldn’t just pop me head out and take a breath coz my lungs would still be in the wall, had to get fully out.

You have to be careful that what you are travailing through is “pure”. If say you are walking along quite happy through a tree and it has a nail inside it, that nail will rip into you organs and through your body. You aint peeled into the reality of that nail see. I found this out the hard way, i will miss the tip of me little finger. It seems to work OK with things like a brick wall, the brick and cement are nearly the same stuff so, although there is a drag, you can push through. I think it just rips with things that are really different, wood & metal, water & brick. Hey i don’t make the rules, i wonder if i do it for a long time will get “stronger” and be able to just push through different materials without the peeling ?

If i did it for so long would my reality become less as i become more “gaseous”. I’ve already noticed the automatic doors in the super-market don’t open for me anymore. Am i becoming less on the Earth, say immaterial ? On the bus i like to put my hand through the window, it freaks people out.

inside youOne of the best times i had was when i got inside fire, it was pure luck i managed to peel it, don’t think i will be able to do that again. It was a massive bonfire night street fire and I was throwing a twig on the fire and a flame jumped out and clipped my nail just right. The hole formed and i plunged my hands in quick as ya like, made the hole bigger and dived right in (it was hot ya know holding the hole open).
I have always suspected that fire is just a flame shaped porthole into another world where everything is burned clean, crime, hate, embarrassment, ignorance… all burned till all the is left is a world where just you are happy. It is hot to us coz we are not clean enough to be in that world, a sort of defence mechanism.
Well it is nice but it’s not all that. I was the same feeling i had as when i was a queen bee. I used to work on “Liverpool City Farm” (in a graveyard between Walton Prison and an old Victorian workhouse, very surreal), me and 2 other mate. We just used to build fences and get stoned all day in the graveyard, there were actually graves of pirates in there and there was one grave with the reason of death as “killed by the Engine of Mess” wtf.
Anyway the owner of the farm kept bees in those nice bee hives. Every now and again Queen Bees decide to go on walkabout. As you can imagine the rest of her crew will follow (swarm). Sometime they go for mile or sometimes they swam up the nearest tree, they did this. Up the tree popped the Boss with us following to lend support like. He had a sort of net on a stick (proper bee keeping equipment) which you are meant to just hook the Queen with and take her back to the hive, the lads will follow. Well you got to do this all delicate like as shacking her up would be bad news, attack mode for the lads, eek. So the boss couldn’t jump down from the tree and asked us if one of us would take “the swarm” back to the hive. Grezza and Jerry bottled out, me being stupid or stoned sez I’ll do it.
This was one of the most fookin amazing things i ever did do. Here i was walking along all Ninja like with a swarm around me, them not stinging me, i was effectively the Queen Bee. I felt invincible, no human on the Earth could have got near me…. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*. Having a swarm is like having armour 20 feet wide, fookin ACE. They were crawling all over me, my face, my hands and i didn’t get 1 sting. They knew i didn’t want to harm the Queen, just taking her home.
That’s what it felt like in fire, protected. A coat of flames is a beautiful thing, wearing fire and not getting burned can be a titillating experience, try it, it’s fun.

I may stop peeling (it is addictive) as i think i am sinking into the pavement. As i walk along the street the floor feels spongy, as if my feet are absorbed into the paving stones. No one has noticed but who the fuck looks at peoples feet ??