fear of (a) average mind

you are human, no thing you do is wrong

nature is informed of evil #

the condition of my kitchen surfaces and my bathroom floor tells me i’m evil
the thoughts i think tells me i’m evil
the sores that appear on my lips tells me i’m evil
when i see a father and his daughter the thoughts i have tells me i’m evil
the joy i feel when i see the death of those who are not me tells me i’m evil
when i see a new born lamb and i want to destroy it’s innocence tells me i’m evil
when i see you hurt yourself the love i feel tells me i’m evil
the piss i slept in when i was homeless tells me i’m evil
when i love murder committed in the name of a human god tells me i’m evil
the yellow of my teeth tells me i’m evil
when i always pick the left way rather than right tells me i’m evil
when i love the yellow to red colours of the dead sheep’s bones in the hills of Wales tells me i’m evil
when i cannot recognize any human who has authority over me tells me i’m evil
when the skin on the back of my hand turns into that of a lizard tells me i’m evil
when i hear of the victim of a serial killer kept as a slave and i wish i had kept her tells me i’m evil
the smell from my feet tells me i’m evil
if disease was my child i would love it, it tells me i’m evil
my wish for you to be covered in a rash of cancer tells me i’m evil
my wish for you to understand the atrocities you are capable of tells me i’m evil
the rash around my genitals tells me i’m evil
i am a..... and it tells me i’m evil
because i understand what a rape opportunity it would be to be the king of angels tells me i’m evil
tells me i’m evil
tells me i’m evil